Tuesday, November 26, 2019

November Skrappy Challenge - Anything but a card!

Today's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge is to make anything but a card!  I personally buy loads of stamps but don't always make loads of projects.  This challenge can be anything including bookmarks, gifts, scrapbook pages, journal art, planner pages, tags, boxes or anything your Kreativity can come up with - anything that includes a Krafty Stamp.

This challenge needs at least 5 people to play along then Kimmie will be giving away a $20 gift voucher to the Krafty shop!  The deadline for this challenge is January 6th at midnight EST so there is lots of time to play!  Just make sure you use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and that you make a new creation!
Remember to keep reading until the end for more details about what is happening at Kraftin' Kimmie and to hop around to see all of the wonderful kreations the design team has come up with!  They are an inspiration!



I must say I am very excited to share this layout!  After sharing with the leader of my scrapbooking group that I had been invited to be a Kraftin' Kimmie Guest Designer for November, I was asked to instruct a card making class.  Last Thursday my friends and I gathered together to make a Christmas card using my Kimmie stamps, stencils and inks. Everyone's favorite stamp would have to be the Christmas Blessings stamp set as well as the Christmas Blessings Sentiments set.
I couldn't think of a better way to use my stamp from the new release - Lets get Krafty! than to make a scrapbook page of our group! I used the Wicked Black hybrid ink to stamp the image and a few Kraftin' Kimmie Dots from the Holiday Dots set.

Kimmie has asked us to share some news for this weekend! 
Black Friday is only a couple of days away and Kimmie has wonderful specials in store this weekend for us!  I can't wait to see what temptations there are!
To make it even better she is doing a shop the box party!  It will be Sunday, December 1st at 2pm EST!  I wonder what goodies she will have for us!

Image may contain: text


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter












No comments:

Post a Comment