Saturday, November 30, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #509 - GLITTER!



This is my last week as guest design team member for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  What a challenge this month has been for me!  I have tried a lot of new things in hopes of coming up with the cards I wanted.  Some things worked, others did not but I learned a lot along the way.  I thank Kimmie for the opportunity to participate!
This week Krafty Girl Keri is your hostess and her challenge for you is...
use Glitter!

Each and every Saturday Kimmie posts a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like!  These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and products will earn you double entries!  Each submission will enter you into the monthly draw of a $40 gift voucher to the krafty shop!
For the glitter challenge I chose the Merry & Bright Birdies with a sentiment from Holiday Wishes to make my card.  I started with a background of Stormy Sky Hybrid Ink with some Nuvo glimmer paste through the Sparkling Snowflakes Stencil. I added a strip of glittery black ribbon.  The sentiment is stamped with Wicked Black Hybrid Ink and embossed with a charcoal glittery embossing powder.  The cardinal was stamped with the Wicked Black Hybrid Ink and colored with copic markers.
I do not usually work with much glitter so this challenge helped me think outside my comfort zone.  It was a fun challenge to do!

Kimmie has also given us a SKETCH for inspiration if we need some extra mojo! Feel free to use it anytime!
No photo description available.


Also don't miss the BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment: